Friday, November 20, 2009

Yellow Submarine Quilting Finished!

Its so beautiful! Margaret at Three Bears Quilting did an amazing job!
I took a few pictures last night but I'll get some more with decent light when the binding is complete.
The quilting on the background and blooming nine patch is perfect.
I love the flower power daisies and LOVE!
LOVE again - but I shot the picture badly.
A custom designed peace symbol for the front hatch!
A beautiful motif of swirling musical notes!
The back is perfectly aligned and looks great!
It is beautiful! Emily will be overwhelmed. I want to show it to the world....but I guess I need to bind it. :D

The wool batting turned out great! Its fluffy and breathable and light. Shows the quilting so well! Its turned out so beautiful because of the quilting. I was proud of it before....but now its truly exceptional!

We had some bubbly with Margaret and Johnny to launch the submarine. So glad that its almost in Emily's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment